PPC is constantly evolving, and with the Indian market being very saturated it is important that KPIs and ROI are the key focus of every PPC campaign. At Click Consult we are proud to say that we continue to achieve on average a 51% decrease in Cost Per Acquisition, and on average a 67% increase in ROI for our clients.
Over the next 12 months we expect to see the widespread emergence of search, including paid search on mobile devices. We envisage remarketing and tracking of phone calls from PPC campaigns will become core components to all paid search marketing campaigns to close the ROI loop. Our focus at all times is on maximising ROI.
Pay Per Click Services
Search Net India's main focus is to deliver the best results driven PPC campaign management available. Our expert PPC Campaign Managers are experienced in running successful PPC campaigns on
• Google AdWords – including search, display and Remarketing campaigns
• MSN AdCenter
• Yahoo Search Marketing
• Facebook Advertising
• LinkedIn Advertising
PPC Account Management
Your main point of contact will be your Account Manager who will take charge of all work related to the research, building and activation of your PPC account. The campaigns will be managed on a daily basis by a Google, MSN and Yahoo Qualified PPC Manager, they will analyse the data daily and optimise the account to improve the performance.
At Click Consult we perform regular quality assurance tests on every campaign to ensure that your account is achieving its maximum potential whilst under our management. As well as the standard monthly report available to you through our award winning clickTELLIGENCE ® program, we will also perform a monthly health check. We understand how important it is for your company to get the most from your budget and by reducing wasted spends we can achieve this.
Our QA includes all of the below, each of these checks will be carried out on a regular basis:
• Positions Checks – Checking positions of your core keywords
• Bid Management – Monitoring and changing bids and ad positions to ensure all KPIs and targets are met.
• Keyword Audit – Reviewing industry trends and search query reports to identify new keywords and negatives
• Ad Text Review – Reviewing ad text performance identifying strong and poorer calls to action, testing new calls to action
• Placement Audit – Reviewing placement (websites that your ads appear on in the GDN) to identify websites that we do not want to appear on or want to target more aggressively
• Budget Reviews – Reviewing budget based on traffic available and ability to meet KPI/targets
• Landing Page Review – Reviewing landing page performance and relevancy to identify strong and weak pages
• Account feedback and recommendations – Reviewing the campaign targets against any new tools, features or beta's recently made available and feeding anything relevant back to the customer as a recommendation